Worcester Spring Regatta
Saturday 18th May 2013
I'm afraid that tomorrow's regatta has been cancelled. The river is currently over a metre higher than the safe level to run the event, and a steady river level at Shrewsbury indicates that it will be some time before we see a drop.
I'm not sure that rescheduling this event is a possibility but I hope you will join us for our Autumn Regatta on Saturday 7th September.
The draw is out!
- Download the draw, notes for competitors and the safety and welfare plan
- See you all on Saturday
- 750 metres upstream, two-lane racing from the road bridge to the Regional Rowing Centre.
- To be held under British Rowing Rules of Racing and the Guide to Safe Practice in Rowing.
- To be run in two divisions starting at approx 9am and 1pm
- Worcester RC china tankards for all winning crews
- See the Regatta poster for more information